Visa Material
Marriage Registration
Contact Us

The Chinese Embassy and Consulates authenticate documents which are executed in the United States and will be used in China. Type of documents include: birth/death certificates, power of attorney, marriage certificates, diplomas, adoption application papers, business license, etc. Authentication is also called certification or legalization sometimes.

Documents to be included with applications:

1. One Authentication Application Form (G1). The form must be completed and signed by the applicant himself.

2. Photocopy of the applicant's passport.

3. The original of the documents to be authenticated. For documents related to property, business or commercial use, a complete photocopy of all pages of the original documents must be enclosed. For all other documents, please enclose the photocopy of the pages.

4. Photocopy of Articles of Incorporation, if the document to be authenticated is a corporate or company document.